The Twenty-six Skirt

DSC_0601 (1)

Hello hunnies! Trust you are having a most relaxing weekend. Today I’m wearing this lovely skirt from Twenty-six.co! When Desola, the owner, sent me this skirt, I thought “oh! what a pretty skirt!!” but trying to style it took me quite a wee while lol. I didn’t want to do something mainstream like sneakers and a regular blouse or denim shirt, if you know what I mean.

So after much brainstorming, I just thought to try this side split cami and tie it on the side and it worked. I paired this with pointed white loafers and my signature accessory: baby socks for that extra fun look.

Alex

X

DSC_0002

DSC_0563 DSC_0571 DSC_0627 DSC_0625  DSC_0618 DSC_0606 DSC_0605 DSC_0596 DSC_0589 DSC_0578

Skirt: Twentysix.co || Top: Asos || Shoes: Missguided || Socks: Topshop Similar|| Bag: SkinnyDip London || Sunglasses: Pepe Jeans || Lipstick: MAC Velvet Teddy

Photos: Jessica-Jane Wearing

8 Comments Add yours

1. KP says:

I love this whole look! That top is amazing!!

2. The way you styled this is just too purrfect.

3. Akin Faminu says:

You look gorgeous Tosin, and I love the shoess

4. Eva says:

Hello, I really love your style, it inspires me.
    Please, do you have any more ideas on how to style white loafers for an everyday look?
    I have had one for a while and I think the colour looks a bit off. Every time I decide to wear it, I end up changing my mind. I think you just gave me hope that styling it would be possible.

1. Alex says:

Thank you! Oh my yes white leather shoes are quite tricky and even more so, light grey. I honestly do hope these shoes have like a little gold detail or something which would make them easier to style lol. If not, definitely go with white jeans and a light toned top because any other color may contrast too much, hence it may look funny. However if you’re not dark skinned/black, you may well get away with white, light grey and pastel colored pants. I hope this helps xx

1. Eva says:

Thank you Alex!

5. Nana says:

perfect! good thinking on your part to choose the side split cami