Festival Edit: Free Spirit

Hello lovelies! Its the second part of my festival edit and I’m wearing two of my favourite things: a playsuit from M&Co, the teenage section (covers eyes) and of course an off shoulder top with mega 70s vibes.

Its quiteย weird how I imagined this outfit and paired these two very different prints together, I never thought it’d work this well. Initially, i was going to pair the playsuit with a plain white off shoulder top but thought this tie dye one was much more festival-like. Also, accessorising isn’t something I do very often but I did make an attempt with this outfit no? Hat, sunnies and a purse all in one outfit?? Thats definitely new for me ๐Ÿ˜› Most definitely going to experiment more

Alex

X

DSC_0994DSC_1007DSC_1013DSC_1021

Top: Boohoo similar| Playsuit: M&Co | Hat: New Look | Shoes: New Look | Bag: Asos | Sunnies: Asos | Lips: Ciate Swoon

Photos: Iyin Akinkugbe

8 Comments Add yours

1. Sarah Audu says:

Until I read your post, I thought thatthe top was part of the once piece. I love the mix of prints and the genius behind the idea of going with a printed top rather than a basic tank, it definitely takes this look to a whole other level. I adore your flats and shades as well. And yeah girl, you stepped up the accesories in this look.

Princess Audu

1. Alex says:

Lol I realized it looks like a Playsuit. Thank you Hun! X

2. I love the billowy sleeves and print clash.
    The way you paired them was lovely.
    And girlll I need those shoes!!

1. Alex says:

Thanks dear! Haha been wanting the shoes for so long too x

Liked by 1 person

3. I am lowkey living for this look! The patterns really go with one another and they’re so fun and free! I should try to pair different prints now ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Alex says:

Yass you should. Thank you!x

4. Subomi Salami says:

I love the way the pattern of the off shoulder blended in with the playsuit and I loveeee your shoes๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•. Need to get myself one of these lace ups๐Ÿ˜ฉ

1. Alex says:

Haha thanks hun! love them too.. you should xx