Hi lovelies, happy weekend! Today I want to share with you 5 accessories i’ve recently acquired and am currently obsessing over.
- Phone Case: The WT Factory sent me this fab wool textured phone case and I’m so obsessed with how different it is. It has a slightly masculine feel to it and that’s probably what I love the most about it. You can get it here
- White Trainers: I’ve been searching for the perfect white trainers for a while now. I mean, there are the obvious Adidas Stan Smith’s but i don’t feel like they suit me. Also, they are not as bouncy as I like my trainers to be but the ones with blush stripes are mega cute. I found these on Boohoo for £15 and they are so comfy. They don’t make my feet look as big as they are and I think the glitter on the back is quite cute. You can get them here oh and they also come in gold.
- Golden Goodies: I got sent this gorgeous clutch from Jumia Fashion (Nigeria) and I can’t wait to get an opportunity to rock it. I’ve been looking for the perfect clutch and I have finally found it. Also still loving these Solewish shoes I blogged about a few weeks ago. I’ll definitely be wearing these two together.
- Daniel Wellington: The lovely guys at Daniel wellington not only sent me another new watch but with an extra strap. I’d been eyeing this striped oxford strap for sometime and I just think its so preppy! Perfect for summer
- Alexandriah Sho-Silva Eyewear: Yes! As you guys know, I’m launching my own sunnies line (that I won’t shut up about). The idea behind designing something is for it to reflect who you are as a person. They will be available for sale from tomorrow (July 3rd) and will be live at the Mode event at The Rag factory, Brick Lane E1 5LJ. You’re all invited! Time is 4-9pm. See you there x