SBA x Grey Velvet: Emerald

on

Hi lovelies! I trust you are well and hopefully having a fab weekend. I’ve just come back from church and I have my white rice (absolute favourite thing in the world) boiling away in the kitchen which I’m going to have with some Gizdodo I made at 11pm last night for reasons I don’t know. In summary, I’m having a blast 😀 and will most likely have a peanut butter magnum after all that pepper/spice.

As you know, i’ll be collaborating with Grey Velvet over the next few to bring you the best of African fashion. This dress is by one of their in-house brands, Frankie & Co who have quite a number of fab and very affordable pieces. Now now let’s talk about this dress! My absolute fave thing about it is the draping from armhole to armhole. Its so simple and very elegant, I would typically wear it to a wedding or a fancy evening out. I have added these suede lace up heels to the look to add a bit of drama and paired it with a matching purse.

I hope you like it

Alex

X

DSC_0510DSC_0511

DSC_0503

Dress: Grey Velvet | Shoes: Sole Wish | Purse: Jumia | Lips: MAC All Fired Up x Ruby Woo

Photos: Iyin Akinkugbe

11 Comments Add yours

1. This is stunning. Beautiful dress and you look super stylish! Thanks for sharing. Do drop by my blog as well : http://styleovercoffee.com 🙂

1. Alex says:

Thank you lovely!
      Will do
      x

2. Sarah Audu says:

The Gizdodo and rice idea delicious, now your making me hungry. The dress is stunning! The could is very flattering on you and it looks great paired with the strappy sandals.

Princess Audu

1. Alex says:

LOL replying this late and that gizdodo is obvs all gone. Sigh.
      Thanks hun
      x

3. i love your personal style. found out about ur blog on bella naija (my style) page.
    Ive included you in some of my fashion articles.

1. Alex says:

Yaay! Thank you hun!
      xx

Liked by 1 person

4. krizteeyn says:

Love your dress. It is absolutely fab and compliments your body. How do you always nail those poses? Envious of those.

1. Alex says:

LOL thanks lovely!xx

5. Slayyyy booo!!! That pose! They are are fun! Can’t wait to see more

1. Alex says:

Lool Thank you Mary!
      xx

6. Tuke Morgan says:

Looks like these pictures were taken at earls court, really close to where i stayed last month.