Hi lovelies! A terrific year it’s been for SBA and I have you all to thank for it. There were highs and lows but it’s all been worth it. I can’t wait to share the stuff I have planned for 2017 with you! I’ve compiled my top 10 favourite looks of the year which were not necessarily blog posts below. Let me know which was your favourite and please do participate in the giveaway below 😀
10. Tuxedo Blouse: This blouse was literally the only thing I bought when I went to Paris in March, it caught my eye instantly and I just couldn’t put it down despite the fact that I’d said I wasn’t shopping. I paired it with cropped tailored trousers and square-front, tortoise block-heeled pumps from M&S. Hair pulled back and a red lip, I felt all shades of Sade Adu in this look. I wore this outfit to church and then lunch with friends.
9. Floral Monochrome: I loved the combination of my AS Eyewear with this Frankie&Co dress! Again, I just felt like I was from another decade. I really do wish I were alive in the 50s and 60s (but as young as I am now, obvs).
- Golden Girl: Ah! You guessed it.. The look that went viral. This wasn’t just my favourite post of the year but yours too! Thank you darlings
Just to say thank you in the least way possible, I’ll be giving away a gorgeous Daniel Wellington watch to one lucky reader (keep reading for info on how to participate). I’ll also be gifting my top 3 commenters on the blog a pair of AS Eyewear each. To participate in the giveaway, please follow the instructions below and good luck!
- Must be following @tostos_ and @as_eyewear on instagram
- Repost your favourite photo of me including my handle (@tostos_) and the hashtag ‘SBA2016Giveaway’ in the caption on instagram
- Remember to keep your profile unlocked if you are private so I can see your entry
- Winners will be announced Jan 5th 2017! Good luck!!